The L2T team have over 100 years of combined thermo-fluid dynamics experience.
All senior team members have a PhD in fluid dynamics.
Our passion is Aerodynamics/Wind,
Hydrodynamics and Heat Transfer.
R&D facilities are all located on-site:
- Computer cluster (HPC): > 1200 cores located in a secure climate controlled server room.
- Two industrial wind tunnels – largest in the southern hemisphere.
- Various other on-site experimental and calibration rigs to ensure the most accurate results.
- The L2T team prides itself on innovation, quality, rapid turnaround times, and cost-effective solutions.
- On-site facilities, extensive industry experience and in-house R&D allow us to provide efficient and innovative solutions.
- Our expertise and commitment to quality have enabled us to lead patent developments for customers.
- L2T believes in making a positive impact on the world through innovation and sustainability.
- Our values are at the heart of everything we do.
- We are committed to promoting sustainable practices and staying ahead of the curve in our industry.
L2T engineers are members of Engineers Australia
L2T offer a variety of engagement models including:
- Time and materials
- Fixed or project
Contact us today to find how L2T can help.